NIRI is seeking a proactive sales and marketing assistant to support NIRI in its business growth strategies. In this role you will be responsible for developing sector specific content and messaging to promote NIRI’s world-leading scientific services and technologies within a variety of sectors, including the automotive, healthcare, hygiene, sports, and apparel sectors.
You will support the Commercial team in all day-to-day activities which help NIRI in reaching newly identified business opportunities, in nurturing existing relationships and in engaging with customers across a broad range of technical fields. You’ll be joining the company during its growth transition, and you will have an exciting opportunity to help shape how NIRI engages with companies, helping them to innovate and to develop more sustainable products.
Founded in 2005, the Nonwovens Innovation and Research Institute Ltd, branded as NIRI, has grown into the world’s leading consultancy business focused on the development of nonwoven products and processes. Having now completed over 950 projects for 400 different companies, NIRI has a proven reputation for developing innovative, commercially viable products, helping companies to improve and grow their businesses. Our multidisciplinary team of experts work collaboratively with clients to deliver customised, sustainable and high-performance nonwoven solutions.
- Assisting in marketing campaigns and the development of marketing strategies.
- Researching organisations and matching them to appropriate NIRI services and technologies.
- Supporting the addition of new companies and prospects to the CRM.
- Supporting the maintenance of the CRM and WordPress CMS.
- Preparing mailshots and targeted mailings using MailChimp.
- Preparing and helping manage social media calendars using Buffer.
- Compose and post social media campaigns and perform targeted marketing using Linkedin Ads.
- Prepare reports on relevant mailshot and social media metrics to help support decision making.
- Support the preparation of presentations for conferences and events.
- Support the generation of graphics, charts, and images for use in marketing material.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) which augment the company’s presence in the target market or sector.
- Attend and assist with the co-ordination of events and exhibitions.
- Provide operational and administrative support, assisting in the day-to-day running of the commercial team.